badge

Pages

LG NEXUS 5X - The Android Champion is back to sway us with its charm and performance

When it was launched way back in 2012, the LG NEXUS changed the way we look at mobile phones. It wasn’t just a Smartphone; it was a flagship; a reason of envy; a gadget unlike any other. With time we’ve seen better devices, but none has come close to achieve the charm which the first Nexus device had. But that changed on September 2015 when LG NEXUS 5X was announced.

The LG NEXUS 5X brings back the charm which the initial LG NEXUS devices promised, only this time the package comes along with the heart of a dragon – the Snapdragon 808 processor.

With the advent of Smartphone’s we’ve begun to speak in the language of pictures. Our expressions speak louder than words. The saying ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’ has never been more true than today. This is the reason why I feel that it’s important that every special moment I share with my family and friends needs to be captured perfectly. And that’s where I feel LG NEXUS 5X’s 12.3 MP, 1.55μm pixel camera makes all the difference.

I mean look at those pictures captured on the phone's camera. They’re beautiful; amazing; simply stunning.
And its gets better as you can even capture videos in 4K with this Smartphone. How incredibly awesome is that! I mean to have the ability to capture everything in Ultra HD quality with a Smartphone…. The world doesn’t get better than this.

A good Smartphone is all about the performance it can deliver. And it all depends upon the battery it packs in. The LG NEXUS 5X comes with a powerful 2700 mAh Battery which is powered through a USB Type-C port for super fast charging.

In the modern world where everything moves at a lightning fast speed, it’s only fair that you have a phone that keeps up with it. The LG NEXUS 5X's USB Type-C charger is amazing in so many ways as you don’t have to figure out which way to plug it in. Why? because it’s reversible. And when I say its fast, I mean it. You can get four hours of charge after only ten minutes of charging. Yeah; it’s that fast!

And finally there’s one more thing about the LG NEXUS 5X that I love a lot – Fingerprint security through Nexus Imprint. With LG NEXUS 5X now featuring a fingerprint sensor, I can be sure that my data is secure every time. I can even authorize payments much faster than ever before and all it will take is just a touch of my finger on my Smartphone screen, and i'm done. The LG NEXUS 5X is not just a smartphone; it’s a gift from LG and Google that keeps on giving.

Looking at all these revolutionary features, you have to admit - the #ChampIsBack. Check out Smartphones other awesome features here: LG NEXUS 5X

“I am participating in #ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda.com.”

                           Nexus Image Gallery Image 2

0 comments: